Looking for Boulder Roommate

Original Post
cjohns716 · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hi all,

On the search for a roommate in Boulder. I'm Chris, 26, M, marketing professional, Movement member, RMSP+ holder. I'm home quite a bit in the evenings, don't go out a ton, really enjoy climbing, skiing, cycling (road for now, hopefully mtn soon) and am looking for someone to split rent with. I don't have a place picked out yet (don't have to move until end of June) but have found a few 2 bed/ 2 bath places for under $2K a month. If you're looking to live in Boulder relatively cheaply, enjoy having a quiet space to come home to at the end of the day, and would like an occasional adventure partner, let's grab coffee or a beer and chat! 

Mkhitar Mkhitaryan · · Yerevan · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 60

Hi Chris,

I am an Armenian climber hanging out in Boulder till mid July, want to find a shared room (around $600 p/m).

Here is my phone number 7472209006 if you think we can arrange something, lets meet and talk! 

Cheers

Erik Hahn · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Cjohns,

I am also on the search for a roommate. I already live in Boulder in a 1 bedroom apartment on Portland Place and Broadway but I am looking for a bigger spot.

I am 23, work in pharmaceuticals, BRC member, and RMSP+ holder. I don't really go out either and I like my home clean and quiet.

I enjoy hiking, climbing. I have a few places picked out and am looking to move sometime in July (my lease ends in July). 

Shoot me a message if you'd like to meet and climb.   

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply