Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Finales Men's Size 40.5, Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes, CAMP Tricams, Price Dropped 12/1/2017

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
David Kerkeslager · · New Paltz, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 55

$10 shipped to the lower 48 or free pickup in Brooklyn. Venmo/check/cash. No Paypal! Not even if you cover the fees. Please don't make lower offers--I'll lower the price eventually if it isn't selling.

$10 La Sportiva Finale, Men's Size 40.5

A good second or third pair of shoes for a beginner-intermediate climber. These were my every day shoes for 3 months of 3-5 days/week bouldering, mostly indoor with a few days outdoors. Minor splitting in the back ankle--I made a cut here because they were digging into my ankles. They still smell good--I disinfect my shoes. I'd say these have about half their life left.

$6/each Wild Country Rockcentric Hexes

These are all in good condition. There's cosmetic scratching in the anodization of the larger size ones, but they are otherwise good, and new enough that they don't need to be reslung. The smallest sizes were never placed.

$8/each CAMP Tricams

Never placed, perfect condition.

Amanda Page · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

PM sent

Jacob Walsh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Solid seller, I got a set of BD stoppers from David last week and they arrived quickly and in better condition than I thought.

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Would you take $60 for the draws shipped to 98109 Seattle? 

David Kerkeslager · · New Paltz, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 55

Bump for price drop.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS: La Sportiva Finales Men's Size 40.5, Wild C…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY