Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Finales Men's Size 40.5, Arcteryx Cierzo Backpack, Price Dropped 7/18/2017

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
David Kerkeslager · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 55

$10 shipped to the lower 48 or free pickup in Brooklyn. Venmo/check/cash. No Paypal! Not even if you cover the fees. Please don't make lower offers--I'll lower the price eventually if it isn't selling.

$20 La Sportiva Finale, Men's Size 40.5

A good second or third pair of shoes for a beginner-intermediate climber. These were my every day shoes for 3 months of 3-5 days/week bouldering, mostly indoor with a few days outdoors. Minor splitting in the back ankle--I made a cut here because they were digging into my ankles. They still smell good--I disinfect my shoes. I'd say these have about half their life left.

$45 Arc'teryx Cierzo 28 Backpack

Used a few times. The fabric is in good condition, no holes or visible wear. There is Red Rock sand embedded in the bottom.

Amanda Page · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

PM sent

Jacob Walsh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Solid seller, I got a set of BD stoppers from David last week and they arrived quickly and in better condition than I thought.

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Would you take $60 for the draws shipped to 98109 Seattle? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply