Bed / Table / Storage / Furniture for Camper Van Ford Econoline $250.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Chris Maher · · Post Falls, ID · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 0

This was built to custom fit a Ford Econoline van, but can be installed into any full-size van with some modifications.

The bed measures 8ft x 30" wide x 19.4" tall and has 30 cubic feet of partitioned storage inside. The frame is made with 1" x 2" x 1/8" aluminum angle (the cost this aluminum alone would set you back more than I'm asking for the whole kit). The top is 3/4 inch plywood with a continuous piano hinge that's completely flush. Sides are 3/8 in plywood.

The shelf/table unit measures 61.5" wide x 48" tall x 15" deep and has a fold-down table that measures 60 x 20" and is at a convenient height for use while sitting on the bed. It formerly had store-bought plastic crates for the lower shelves and top shelf and four standard milk crates behind the table. The crates on the lower shelves were hels in place with bungee cords strung between eye screws in the uprights. 

Everything is very solidly built and held up to years of road vibration on my explorations of the USA and Canada.

I'm five minutes off of I-90 in Post Falls, Idaho. Contact me for additional photos.

tobashiya · · detroit, michigan · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 5

Family member is going coast to coast in ford van.  I'm passing this info over to him. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply