Mountain Project Logo

Let's Climb!

Original Post
Ty Harlacker · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 195

Hello, I'm looking for some partners interested in climbing around Albuquerque this summer. I am hoping to get up to El Rito, Sandia's, The Tower, etc. If you're interested hmu, have globs of time and looking to get strong. 

Phillip Heinstein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I'm in ! I live in Albuquerque as well have been climbing for about 3 years one of which is Trad confident leading 5.8 on pro. Just put together  a single rack.  I Love the Sandias

Phillip Heinstein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Also am pushing low 5.11s on sport 

Rexanne Diehl · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 115

Greeting Ty & Phillip, 

I am potentially interested in connecting. I am in Albuquerque for about 5 or 6 days and would like to possibly climb while I am here. I have been climbing for a couple of years and love trad. I don't lead yet but, I am an excellent follower and safe out on the rock. I have a 60 m rope and my basic gear. I have not climbed in this area so I am totally unfamiliar. I am just starting my season so, out of the gate I am comfortable on 7's and good with 8's that at are not totally sustained. If you are interested in connecting reach out. 

Phillip - I just sent you the message as well. 

Cheers,

Rexanne 

Ted Waruszewski · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 5

Hey all, I'd like to get in on this group as well! I have partners here in Albuquerque  but most aren't able to climb on my days off (Mon and Tues). I have tons of experience most of which is here in the Sandias. I would be an excellent guide for someone learning the area. I have climbed very little in the last year for personal reasons but am looking to get strong again. I will PM each of you in hopes of a response.

Ted

Phil Sakievich · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 105
  1. I'm moving to ABQ this week. Might be able to get out at the end of the week depending on when the moving truck arives and such. Ted, I'd love to link up with you to do a long moderate in the Sandias some time. 
Allison Dyer Bluemel · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all! I'm looking to get down to the ABQ area this week for the first time to do some adventuring. I'll likely be in town Wednesday afternoon through Friday morning if anyone wants to get out. I'm fairly new (about a year and half), but filled with stoke to climb pretty much anything. I've fallen in love with trad, but don't have my own rack. HMU if you're interested. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply