Bishop and surrounding areas June-August

Original Post
Allegra Davis · · Bishop, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Just moved up here for the summer and looking to climb a bunch! I have a rope and a rack. I'm newer to trad and haven't lead above 8's but I'm down to follow 5.10. Also down for sport climbing or the occasional long hike or peak bag once the conditions get a bit better. Shoot me a text 3103833568 

Ryan U. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 25

ORG on Tuesday?  Spending Monday up in Mammoth for a photography gig  and then was planning to swing down to ORG but my belayer bailed.  You're welcome to join us in Mammoth as well, maybe some evening bouldering at the ravine since it's near our campsite. I'll shoot you a text in the morning.

Nina Riggio · · Colorado Springs, Colorado · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0

Hello!  I'm up here for the summer also. I have a rope and rack and would love to do some longer trad. Lets meet up this week!

404-862-8901

kili · · 29 palms, ca · Joined May 2009 · Points: 110

I sent you a text.  I am looking to climb Mt Humphreys east arete this weelend.

Rick

Esteban Lardone · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

Hey guys, 

Is anybody interested in climbing a Patricia Bowl this Saturday? Routes are now dry. I have a full rack and lead 5.10

thanks,
Esteban

Jackson Judge · · East San Diego · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 0

Hey I'm going to be around mammoth from July 29th until August 6th (have partners for August 3/4). I'd love to climb around mammoth or wherever, I'll drive around to go to pine creek or Patricia bowl or anything that anyone's excited about. I'm staying close to the dike wall and crystal crag so I'd love to check that out .. My family's staying in a cabin at lake George with a near endless supply of avocados! So I will bribe anyone willing to drive up. I'm happy to climb anything but if I'm not feeling ambitious I'll belay as long as you like :) (805) 796-8156

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply