Mountain Project Logo

NC Partners

Original Post
Travis Senor · · Cary, NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 60

I'm in the Raleigh area for the summer after a gig fell through out West and some stuff back home came up. Up for climbing out in Western NC (haven't done much exploring there), and up to Seneca, and am very flexible at present on days and times. Full rack, rope, and car. I'm not leading super hard at present due to stretches of time off, but am a big proponent of multi-pitch fun and adventure and would love to get mileage in.

I'm planning on taking the SPI exam in the fall (already took the class), if that gives some idea o where I'm at. Always willing to follow on harder pitches and up limits that way as well.

I'm also more than happy and willing to teach what I know. Shoot me a note if you're keen (or anyone on this thread is for that matter). I'll be available from June 5th onward. 919-813-0751

Also game to climb at TRC Morrisville or N Raleigh.

Daniel Heins · · Seattle · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 1,254

I don't know your definition of summer but I'll be round mid/late august through the end of September and definitely will be down to hit Western NC (/East TN).  Moderate multipitch fun is ideal for me, also have rack/rope/car.    

Anyone else can feel free to PM me looking for partners that time of year as well! 

Eric Newman · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

I'm looking to climb at Seneca or western NC 6/6 and 6/7, love multi pitch stuff, leading around 5.9, and just took SPI exam. Give me a shout if you're available/interested. 970-217-7050

Christopher Anderle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm in the Durham area for the summer and would love to climb. I mostly only have sport experience at Crowders, but am itching to learn multipitch and trad. Ive got all my own gear/rope excluding trad gear. I'd love to try Stone Mountain and make the trip to Seneca this summer 

stolo · · Lake Norman, NC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 214

I am in Shelby and also up for any multi-pitch fun. Full rack, rope, and car. I neither lead too hard... sending PM.

Laura Maples · · Leavenworth, BC · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 21

Transplanted Canadian down here from mid June to mid Aug, have been leading trad for a year (up to 5.7) and keen to keep learning! I have my own rack and car, am up for leading mellow multi-pitch or following something more exciting!  Hoping to get out loads this summer, will PM ya! 

Brian Hestetune · · Logan, UT · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 681

Any of y'all want to get out 6/21, 6/22, or 6/26?  I'm going to be in NC for those days.  Down to climb most anything!

Bo Z · · Bala cynwyd · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hi any of you want to climb at the gunks at the 25 th and 26 th? I have couple sports climbing friends going together.  We are looking for trad climbers to join.  I have followed trad currently only lead sports.

3232394311 B

Francesca Parratt · · Worthing, West Sussex · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 160

I'm flying out to the states at the very end of August and going to be based in North Carolina for September so I'll definitely be looking for people to climb with. Also hoping to do a mini trip to Red River Gorge whilst I'm there.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "NC Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started