Brand New Edelrid Topaz Climbing Rope 70m 9.2 Dry dual color

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Climb80 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Brand new Edelrid Topaz 70 m 9.2 dry climbing rope, I have this rope my self and love it. Long, skinny and strong. Also bicolor rope pattern marks that middle of the rope. If you are looking for an all around rope look no further then this. The rope has all the bells and whistles handles very well. If you have any questions please just ask. Full retail is $289.99 plus tax paid $315 for it. I'm looking for $250 Thanks for looking

Lev Kisselman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

PMed

Jaren Watson · · Boise, Idaho · Joined May 2010 · Points: 1,195

Climb80, this sounds like a good all-around rope. Where have you used yours and on what kinds of routes?

Hi, I have used mine lots of different environments, I live in a location that is wet but has desert only hour away. Its dry treated so the wet wont effect it or the fine sand in the desert. I have used mine on long trad routs and spot climbs. I would say it is better for the longer trad routs then sport, but I use mine often for sport. The rope has given me one of the softest catches love love love this rope .. 

Bump

T-rack · · Merced, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Why didn't you just create one post instead of 10?

Bump

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply