What happened to Sierra Trading Post Dicounts Codes?

Original Post
Jay J · · Euelss · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 0

It used to be that Sierra Trading Post would bombard my inbox with coupon codes for 10%-40% off several times a week.  You could usually find a sweet spot for your order where all the stuff you wanted was discounted and you met the shipping minimum.  

The last month or 2 all they seem to send out is a free shipping code every week or so.  

Did something happen?

Ken Noyce · · Layton, UT · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 2,037
Jay J wrote:

It used to be that Sierra Trading Post would bombard my inbox with coupon codes for 10%-40% off several times a week.  You could usually find a sweet spot for your order where all the stuff you wanted was discounted and you met the shipping minimum.  

The last month or 2 all they seem to send out is a free shipping code every week or so.  

Did something happen?

Ever since they were bought out by TJ max or whatever the coupon codes have been much less.  Now I think about the best you'll see is 25% off instead of the 40%.  I still seem to get at least one 25% off coupon code every other week or so, but probably only one a month for 25% off with no minimum purchase requirement.  

Noah Yetter · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 10

They probably just realized how much money they were losing.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply