Cataluyna climbing partner - June 2017 - Siurana, Margelef, Montsant

Original Post
Patrick Leonard · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi,

I'm going to be based around Siurana (cornudella de montsant) during June and am looking for partners to climb with around Catalonia. I've got a 60m rope, set of draws and a car.

I'm down to climb anything as long as it's fun. Also have multipitch experience and would love to do a few MPs at Montserrat. Bouldering at El Cogul also appeals :)

I climb 5.10s to 5.11b (6a to 6c), got some solid training courses behind me and give a safe belay.

Please get in touch if you want to climb together, I'll also likely be based in Catalonia for the foreseeable future (exactly where TBD) so if you're looking for a regular climbing partner then get in touch.

Email is pjs_leonard at hotmail.com, or contact me through the forum and I'll give you my phone/whatsapp number.

Cheers,

Patrick.

Nikki Jodry · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Patrick! I'll be in Catalonia starting this Thursday (June 8) to Sunday. I'm comfortable about the same grades, and have a 70m rope and a car. I hadn't yet decided on a destination, but I'm flying into Barcelona in the morning and can head anywhere from there. Pm me if you'd like to meet up somewhere!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply