Mountain Project Logo

Seeking Bouldering/Sport Climbing Partners In RI

Original Post
Brady Chiongbian · · Providence, RI · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Yo! Calling all boulderers/climbers in the Providence/Rhode Island area... I just moved out here from the West Coast and am in need of homies to get on some rock with. I'm gearless (for now) but will happily provide belays and spots in exchange for high fives and good times. I'd love to get out to Lincoln Woods anytime you might be headed out with pads.. (five 41) five five 6 - two two 67 give me a call or txt anytime!

Joe M. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 9,580

You will definitely be able to hook up with a crew if you head out on a Sat. or Sun. at the woods.  Also, you should check out the new CRG gym in Warwick, there are many who train there and climb at the woods.

john macleanakawhitey · · north providence, RI · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 10

hoping for dry conditions tomorrow, meeting some folks at mack's traverse about 10 10:30AM, join in if you don't mind climbing with the old farts

Derek Jf · · Northeast · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 345

Brady, Id take up Whitey on the offer.. Cut your teeth in RI with an original developer and Loadie OG

Hey Whitey, sorry I didn't see these posts until just now! I've turned on the notifications so I'll see any future posts. Let me know if you guys ever go out in the future. :) Otherwise, maybe I'l catch you while wandering around the woods with a pair of shoes and a dab pad ;)

john macleanakawhitey · · north providence, RI · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 10

woods tomorrow 10-10:30 starting at mack's traverse area

I already agreed to meet another climber at CRG Warwick tomorrow, otherwise I'd be there. Enjoy the nice weather! Its been a long time coming.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply