Feeler: Sleeping Bag Sale (20deg down 32deg synth)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Alpaholic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

My two workhorse bags are regular sized and I really need a long to be comfortable. They are both 5-10 years old but in good working order and continue to see several uses each per year. I kinda think I want to wait to execute on the transaction until I have buyers for both.

Prices are shipped conus.

Feathered Friends Hummingbird 1/2 zip right side regular length dark blue epic shell. Great condition, one minor repair about the size of a dime. $SOLD

Mountain hardwear ultralamina 32 regular length. This is the orange one with the two 1/4 length zippers. one orange duct tape patch about 3"x2" in the middle top of the bag that accidentally got too close to my jetboil...$80?

Ryan Hill · · Oakland, CA · Joined Dec 2009 · Points: 0
Alpaholic wrote:

Feathered Friends Hummingbird 1/2 zip right side regular length dark blue epic shell. Great condition, one minor repair about the size of a dime. $180?

I'm interested in this one.  Do you have pictures?  Shipping would be to 94621 (Oakland, CA).

Sure, I can put up photos tonight.

Here are photos of the half zip hummingbird. Markings are due to it having been a rental bag at first.

This is the vintage of the MHW bag: 

FF bag sold.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply