Mountain Project Logo

Fort Collins Area Partner/Groups

Original Post
Will Sledge · · Denver · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

Hi there!

My significant other/climbing partner is in the process of relocating to Denver. As a result I'm looking for someone to climb with here in the Fort Collins area.

I would love to find someone to visit Ascent regularly with but I'm also hoping to get outside more. I am by no means locked into Ascent, so if you are intent on climbing at another gym I am pretty flexible. I am somewhat new to leading regularly but am typically comfortable with 5.8 outside and can follow higher. I'm typically available after 5:00 PM on weekdays and open on weekends too. I'm still a little new to the area (under a year) so I would love to connect with some groups for outings to Poudre, Estes, etc too.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks.

Debbie Vischer · · Loveland · Joined Sep 2007 · Points: 530

Will, I'm on the partner board at Ascent. Looking for a regular partner inside (to stay in shape), and occasionally outside. I like to climb 2 days per week (M, W or Th) around 4:30 (I could make 5pm work, but earlier is better). And like to get out on some weekends (prefer multi pitch trad but will sport climb as well). Check out my personal page - very experienced, safe climber. Drop me a line if you'd like to meet.  Deb  970-231-3226

Grace Lorette · · Fort Collins, co · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Little late to this, but I just moved to FoCo from Glenwood Springs and am looking for a climbing partner as well. I could do Ascent evenings and some mornings, also outdoor sport as well. PM or txt (253) 514-7983

-Grace 

Joe Varela · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 70

Will and all: be sure to check out https://www.meetup.com/NoCoRockClimbers/ as there is now a meetup scheduled for Weds evening at Ascent and it's a great place to meet folks. Also, the meetup has a regular Horsetooth bouldering meetup every week as well. Also, feel free to PM me if you'd like to get out. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply