Reno/Tahoe partners

Original Post
Kyle sharp · · Reno, NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 20

Looking for partners who want to climb Tahoe area crags this summer: Lovers Leap, Eagle Lakes, Woodfords etc. Both trad and sport.

Also hoping to fit in one or two bigger climbs in the Sierras: Fishhook arete, Mathess crest, possibly Third Pillar of Dana.

Hoping to find friendly climbers. Thanks!

m maup · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Hey Kyle! Was literally about to write the same post. I just moved to Reno/Tahoe for an internship @ Patagonia this summer and looking for climbing partners. Down to hit up all those areas, especially Mathess Crest is on my list. Shoot me a DM!!! I climb and lead both trad and sport. 

-Meg 

jean-christophe loeb · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hi guys I will be in Reno this weekend from 7th to 10th, if some of you want to go climbing or mountaineering let me know :)

Saydrah Mallak · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I just moved down to Reno from Montana for an internship at the Great Basin Institute for the next 5 months. I'm staying on Mt. Rose and would love to get out climbing or hiking. I'm open to try some mountaineering as well.

Here is my number 406 529 8753

Erik Yde · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 820

I'm a bit late to the party but I'm going to be in Reno July 25th- Agust 4th if anyone wants to climb! I have my rope and draws with me too. 

alexegg · · Reno, NV · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 180

Same here. Will be in Reno for the next 2 months and looking forward to climb all around, weekdays and/or weekends

Brian McMillan · · Reno, NV · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 15

Anybody down to climb tomorrow? Tahoe area, i've got gear!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply