Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite partner mid June- July

Original Post
Samuel Cruz · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi!!. i am looking for a partner to do some trad and sport climbing in Yosemite around mid June. I lead sport climb up to 12a and follow up to 12c. I lead trad climb up to 10c and follow around 11a. I have experience climbing multipitch routes. I would like to try el  Cap through an easy route. If you are looking for something similar, just contact me through Facebook : Samuel santa cruz, or to my mail lcsamsc@hotmail.com . Regards! 

Jens K. · · San Diego, CA · Joined May 2009 · Points: 185

Samuel, or anyone else reading this, I am looking for a partner for the Valley from June 12-19 for long routes and shenanigans on the walls. I'm a bit rusty with the trad skills these days but am in good climbing shape right now and have climbed El Cap before. Looking for partners that are quick at belay transitions, willing to cut some corners here and their, and not looking to stand in aiders all day.  instagram @jensklub

Jplotz · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 1,020
Jens K. wrote:

Samuel, or anyone else reading this, I am looking for a partner for the Valley from June 12-19 for long routes and shenanigans on the walls. I'm a bit rusty with the trad skills these days but am in good climbing shape right now and have climbed El Cap before. Looking for partners that are quick at belay transitions, willing to cut some corners here and their, and not looking to stand in aiders all day.  instagram @jensklub

I just gotta say, I've always appreciated your website Cascade Classics as I was learning to climb years ago.  Your tr's were always a reliable source of inspiration!

Jens K. · · San Diego, CA · Joined May 2009 · Points: 185

Thanks jplotz. It was my buddies website but we had some good times. RIP Ben Manfredi. 

Jessica Kilroy · · Grass Valley, CA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 40

Hey Samual and all! I'm headed to Yosemite tomorrow night. I am a professional rope access tech  (SPRAT III) and am itching to climb El Cap or another wall. Zodiac maybe?  I am free until the 26th.  I have a lot of gear,  big wall experience and loads of trad and aid experience including FAs. My email: jessicakilroy@gmail.com

B-Slim · · San Jose · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 100

Trad Lead Climb up to 10+, got all the gear (including ice/snow if needed),  my cup of tea is long all day multipitch, looking for partner for the 30 June to July 4th ?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply