FT: My New Camalot #6 for Your New #5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Smith · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Have an extra new Camalot #6; want to trade for a new #5. Prefer to deal locally in Portland, OR area.

mpech · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 6

you didn't happen to find it near el cap, did you? I dropped a new #6 around there... 

Jordon · · Rochester · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 55

Pm'd you

Jason Baksh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

If you drop your cam from el cap, and i am at its base, i will take your  cam and we call it even for your disregard for ppls safety at the base. If you left your cam there because you were climbing or whatever else, i will leave your stuff alone. I was at the base of el cap when a nut tool whizzed by my skull and slammed into the ground.....maybe a few more inches it would have been stuck in my head or helmet. That nut tool is now mine. Dont like my reasoning? Then dont drop your stuff. If you think about  it its really not that big of a deal, the stuff will prolly be broken or mangled anyways.

mpech · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 6
Jason Baksh wrote:

If you drop your cam from el cap, and i am at its base, i will take your  cam and we call it even for your disregard for ppls safety at the base. If you left your cam there because you were climbing or whatever else, i will leave your stuff alone. I was at the base of el cap when a nut tool whizzed by my skull and slammed into the ground.....maybe a few more inches it would have been stuck in my head or helmet. That nut tool is now mine. Dont like my reasoning? Then dont drop your stuff. If you think about  it its really not that big of a deal, the stuff will prolly be broken or mangled anyways.

I dropped it either at my car or while walking to the base

The only thing I throw off El Cap is feces... And haul bags :)

Matt Smith · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0
mpech wrote:

you didn't happen to find it near el cap, did you? I dropped a new #6 around there... 

Nope, purchased new few weeks ago. Haven't been to el cap but one day. Sorry you dropped a new one that's pretty bummer.

Jason Baksh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
mpech wrote:

I dropped it either at my car or while walking to the base

The only thing I throw off El Cap is feces... And haul bags :)

Lol, Nice!!! Sry about losing your 6 tho.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply