Mountain Project Logo

FS: 1995 VW Eurovan Pop-up Camper Van

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
JeanGClimbs · · Reading, VT · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 225

We regrettably need to let go of our beloved bus - a 1995 VW Eurovan with full camper conversion.  This has a pop-top, sleeps 2 up and 2 down (cozy), fresh water tank with galley sink (water pump), 2 burner propane stove, propane heat in cabin, 12V DC outlets and 120V shoreline for AC outlets, stow-away tables, captains chairs, seats 4, cabinets, closet, drawers. Fridge was removed, use Yeti cooler instead (not included). LP tank needs to be replaced - tank and all parts available and the price reflects this cost.

170,000 miles, 5-cylinder 2.5L Audi engine with 5 speed manual transmission, water cooled, cruise control. Gets about 20+MPG fully loaded. Extended wheel base. Running great, always has.

Have most if not all service receipts and Bentley repair manual (2 volumes) included. Major and recent repairs include factory rebuilt transmission at 84K, timing belt and harmonic balancer replaced 132K, ball joint tie rods and boots replaced at 135K, 4 tires at 156K, rear brakes shoes and cables at 169K. New vinyl (faux wood) flooring installed 2016. Lots more info gladly provided to serious inquiries. Reasonable negotiations considered.

See more pics at https://nh.craigslist.org/rvs/6153184310.html

Emmett Lyman · · Stoneham, MA (Boston burbs) · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 480

Does the van have AC? Any rust? Love these things - we've got an older Westfalia, but it's going to be a multi-year project to get it back on the road. 

JeanGClimbs · · Reading, VT · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 225

Emmett, the AC does NOT work on this vehicle. Honestly, I never looked into repairing it because AC isn't important to me.  As for rust, there is a little surface rust on the back window edge and a few small spots on the starboard side - I can provide pictures. The van was stored in a barn over winter and never driven on salted roads.  If you ever climb in NH (Rumney, Cathedral, etc) we might be able to coordinate a time for you to see it while you are up climbing. If we haven't sold it by then we will bring it to the Gunks the last week of June, too. PM me if you want to go that route, thanks.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started