Mountain Project Logo

New to CO, looking for a climbing partner

Original Post
Marissa Hirst · · Denver, CO · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I recently moved to Denver from Tahoe, and I'm looking to get outside and climb. I'm a little out of climbing shape with the crazy ski season we had in Cali, but I'm comfortable climbing up through mellow 11's. I climb sport/trad, although have only lead sport (10's). I've followed on many trad climbs in CA and NV, and I fell in love with crack climbing. I have a flex job schedule (work from home), so I'm looking to get out and explore. I'm gear light, so looking to fill in. Thanks for reading!

Jeff V · · Thornton, CO · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 0

Hi. My name is Jeff and I'm looking for more climbing partners as well. I work evenings so I'm usually available mornings till about 3pm during the week. I have all gear to climb sport and am working on building a trad rack. I can lead 5.10's outdoors. Hope to hear back soon if you'd like to get outside and climb! Thanks

Rando Calrissian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 5

Do you boulder? I am going out with some people both days this weekend if you want to tag along

Shop tech · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 35

I'm always looking for partners for Tuesday/Wednesdays, if anybody wants to get some pitches in this Tuesday (weather permitting)?  I'll climb anywhere!

Thomas Koch · · Cornelius NC · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

I am visiting Denver for a couple of days. Live in Charlotte NC, grew up in Switzerland. Would love to climb Monday & Tuesday (June 5th & 6th). I lead 5.9 and follow 5.10 prefer outdoors multi pitch. If interested please call me 704-957-4628. Thomas Koch.

Ty Jentzen · · Commerce City · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking to Sport Climb in the Boulder or Golden area tomorrow if anyone wants to join text me at 832-343-7315

April McCue · · Crested Butte, CO · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 5

Hey! I'm a ways away from Denver, living in Crested Butte, but always looking for partners! Let me know if you want to get out of the city and we can meet somewhere. 

Sean Cunningham · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0
  1. Hey Marissa.  Sounds like we're on the same page.  Planning a trip to shelf road next weekend for some climbing and camping with another female friend of mine.  Shoot me a text even if you can't make that.  720-236-7830 Cheers!
John Roark · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I sent you a message.

John

Jack Jacobs · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 20

I'm looking for a partner today! I'm in Boulder. 

510-599-4099

Gillian Brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Always looking for someone to climb with. I am out at shelf whenever possible but not opposed to travel a ways to climb! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply