Tahoe / Lover's Leap this weekend 6/3-6/4

Original Post
Markus Allgaier · · Paderborn, Germany · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

I'm looking for partners to climb in the Tahoe area on the next weekend. I"m a 27 old German, now on vacation in South Tahoe. I have already climbed in Bliss, Woodford Canyon and Eagle Creek. I would like to add more areas to the list! Lover's Leap and Luther Spires would be awesome - but really I am open to climb wherever there"s good fun!

I feel comfortable leading 5.9 and even 5.10 when it's well protected. New to multi pitch, but I feel comfortable leading easy routes and happy to follow whatever! I have some gear, but neither a rope or full rack.

Message me if you wanna take me along! I"m staying in South Lake Tahoe and have transportation.

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

HiI'm going to be in Tahoe this weekend. I'd like to hit lovers leap. Let me know if still need a partner, Jennifer 

Ney Grant · · Pollock Pines, CA · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 700

Is Eagle Lake/creek dry enough right now?

Markus Allgaier · · Paderborn, Germany · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

Hey Folks,

I'm already set for the weekend. Regarding Eagle Creek: 90-foot goes, the left side of Mayhem is dripping wet. I was told that the walls by eagle lake are all wet but one, but I cant remember which...

Eric Laursen · · Roseville, CA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 10

CRAGS is doing their adopt-a-crag at the leap this weekend.  I'm sure they'd welcome some help! ;)

Ian Machen · · Reno, NV · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 20

Ney, the Indian Springs area of Eagle Lake is dry enough to climb.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply