Alpine Climbing Partners for RMNP

Original Post
NoCo Alpinist · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for reliable and competent alpine climbing partner(s) for this summer at Rocky Mountain National Park. Ideally, I would like to start with easier classics (e.g. Northeast Ridge on Sharkstooth Mountain, North Ridge Spearhead, Keyhole Ridge II 5.6 on Long’s Peak, South Ridge on Pagoda) and work our way up to more difficult routes. Let me know if you are interested!

KevinB · · Boulder, CO · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 0

PM'd

Right on! I replied to your email.

Nick Blankenberger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

PMed

Thanks Nick! Emailed you back :-)

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

Looking for more, reliable, alpine partners, too.  Contact threeothree toforto 7506.  Not sure where you're at, I'm in Denver.  I've climbed Spearhead and Sharkstooth, good routes.  I'm in for more, Mt. Alice, Longs(?), Sharkstooth north face, etc.  

Andy Wiesner · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Posting for my buddy Dave, who's not on MP. Pls reply to him directly per the below . . . 

Hi,

I have a wedding in CO and am taking the opportunity to gain some experience in this part of the country. I have experience climbing in North Carolina, the Northeast, the High Sierra, the North Cascades, and the Bugaboos.

I’m looking for partners for MRNP, Eldo, Lump, and the Flatirons, or anywhere else in CO. I prefer Grade III and IV routes, and can lead up to 5.10+ / 5.11- depending on the route style.

I fly into Denver 17 July and rent a car.

I have 18-27 July free to climb.

I need to be back in Denver by around 530pm on the 27th.

I have 2-5 August free to climb.

I need to be back in Denver by 830pm on the 5th.

Any ability/experience is okay as long as you have caught some lead falls and are not scared of heights. The more proficient you are, though, the better.

Thanks!

Dave

239-two-there-three-2002

Daveschultz125(at)gmail(dot)com

Right on Chad and Andy. Chad I will send you an email now, and Andy I will send your buddy Dave also an email. Thanks!

S2k4life · · beaver creek, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Mirza I m3ssaged u

Scott Odell · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Flying into Denver this Wednesday night and keen to climb Thursday and Friday. How are conditions on the Diamond? Too early, or drying up quite well?

Conditions permitting, would be psyched to get on Pervertical Sanctuary (11a), Curving Vine (11a), or Forest Finish (10).

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Scott

I can't climb Thursday or Wednesday. Not really sure on the conditions on the Diamond. Have fun Scott.

Tim Meehan · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 145

Hello all. Please put me on your list of folks to contact for moderate alpine trad partners. 

Shop tech · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 30

If anybody ever wants to hit up some alpine on a Tuesday or Wednesday, let me know!!!

Chad German · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

I'm alpine climbing tomorrow Saturday.  Not sure exactly where yet but am open to ideas.  Climbed Martha last Saturday.  Contact threeothree toforto 7506

janet schlindwein · · Estes Park, CO · Joined May 2012 · Points: 0

Are you still looking for someone for tomorrow, Saturday?

hi Janet! I PMed you. Look forward to climbing together.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply