Mountain Project Logo

need partner (sport preferred) in SLC area Sunday June 4th

Original Post
Zen Sengo · · Moab, Utah · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 10

I live in Moab but up in SLC for the the weekend and was hoping to find a partner for this Sunday June 4th, preferrably sport, simply because I miss it. Been climbing mostly in Indian Creek lately and I'm craving face climbing again after all this jamming. For sport 5.10's are generally comfortable, 11's more exciting, and 12's are projecty. Hope to hear from you...

Audra Kriauciunas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I live in SLC and am looking for someone to take my friend and I out rock climbing this Sunday. Where would you like to climb near SLC?

Hi Audra-

What exactly do you mean by take you and your friend out? Are you new climbers  looking to be taught some things?

Audra Kriauciunas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I am just now learning how to set anchors and clean routes. And my friend is a beginner. But we're eager to learn and challenge ourselves.

Well I am looking for someone who has solid lead belaying experience only. Sounds like you are talking about setting up top rope anchors. I am not trying to toprope sorry

Raddam6 · · Salt Lake · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 40

Hey Zenaida hope you see this. I want to climb American fork tomorrow. It's awesome limestone face climbing. The best routes are world class. I onsight 5.12a about. Definitely a solid belayer. Email me asap ebanich@gmail.com

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply