Mountain Project Logo

LS Nepal Cubes 44.5, LS Trango TRK 43.5, Petzl Jumars, BD Solution Harness (M's Lg), Petzl Volta Rope

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Goat Slayer · · Olympia, WA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Sellin some extra crap. Got adventures to fund.

LS Nepal Cubes, new/never used 44.5. $300 shipped.

Petzl Ascension, Left and Right sold as a pair. $110 shipped.

BD Solution Harness, Men's Large. Used lightly ~10 times in a gym. Excellent Condition, purchased winter 2016. I lost weight and had to buy a medium. $40 shipped.

LS Trango TRK boots 43.5. Like new, worn twice to the park to test out. Too big. $90 shipped.

70m Petzl Volta. Used twice on short multi-pitch routes. Excellent Condition with minimal wear and some light signs of use. Properly stored and kept in good condition. Never washed. $150 shipped.

Bump

dynosaurus- rex · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey 

Im going on my first NOLS mountaineering trip in about 1 month and I just got a pair of Nepal Cubes that were a half size to small for me due to my error when looking at European Half Sizes. Sadly I realized it to late and Ive already thrown away the box and nowhere else seems to have my size. I would happily take them off of your hands for the requested 300 dollars. 

Sincerely Dane 

Hi Dane! They're still available.

just replied to your email :]

JayL · · Broomfield, Co · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Possibly interested in the rope depending on the length 

70m

Hey.

Just PMed again about  Cubes!

Thanks GoatSlayer. Just got the shoes as described and they fit great!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply