Trango Guide EVO GTX, size 46.5, BRAND NEW IN BOX, $165

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Eric and Lucie · · Boulder, CO · Joined Oct 2004 · Points: 40

Because of a mistake in a recent international online order, I find myself with an extra pair of these boots.  Shipping them back is more expensive than the boots (!).

These are an ultralight version of the famous Trango boots.  They are available only in Europe.  They are supposedly the lightest clip-on crampon-compatible boot ever made.  They have full Goretex waterproofing and are designed to wear semi-automatic crampons (straps in front, clip in back).

They are more flexible than the Trango EVO, so easier to walk with.  I bought them as a summer mountaineering/glacier travel boot, primarily because of how light they are, in case I end up carrying them on long alpine rock routes.  I have an old pair of the Trango S (not the EVO, i.e. no Goretex) in the same size and I weighted both: the old Trango S is 3lb 12 Oz, the Trango guide is 3lb 2oz!

The fit is similar to all other Trangos (i.e. best for low volume feet).

They are brand new with tags, in the box, never worn, Size 46.5

I paid $245.  They are yours for $165, firm.

If you live near Boulder, you can stop by and try them on (near Arapahoe and Foothills).  If not, I could ship them, but you'll have to pay for shipping.

Info on La Sportiva's global site

Bump

Bump

And again...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply