FS: BD neutrinos, Mammut Togir harness (L)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Boissal · · Small Lake, UT · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 1,195

Edit/bump to add:

BD neutrino biners - used for racking double/triple sets of cams, they haven't seen much action. I can post pics tonight, mix or the standard grey and the newer blueish versions. 

I have 19 of these, you can find them as low as $4.50 online, how about $3.50 a piece + shipping, $35 shipped for 10, $60 shipped for all. 

Mammut Togir - size L - used twice (about 8 pitches) - $50 shipped to lower 48 - Paypal (or equivalent) only - pics upon request but it looks exactly like this:

I bought this harness a couple weeks ago to replace an older version I love and apparently the sizing has changed a bit. I should have gone with a medium as the large is a tad floppy when fully loaded (I have a 31" waist, per Mammut the L fits 31.5" to 36" - sizing chart). Medium is on the way but I couldn't return the Large as it's now used (barely).

I've used the older model for years as my one and only harness and love it. It's cheap, light, super comfortable (I used it for single pitch sport, all day trad with huge amounts of gear, and even cleaning and drilling new lines), and probably the only fixed leg loop harness which works well if you have skier thighs (every BD or Petzl model I've tried will either fit my waits and put my thighs to sleep or fit my thighs but fall off my waist / require so much cinching the belay loop is 4" off center). I'm also a big fan of the rigid gear loops which ensure you don't catch your shirt every time you clip a piece of gear back. The tie-in protector does its job and is smaller than on the old version (where it could feel a bit bulky and create a pressure point at times).

Bump, added neutrinos. Make an offer on the harness if $50 is too much

Bump. Somebody needs more biners!!

Brandon Volpe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Pm'd

All neutrinos have found a home and will be shipping tomorrow.

Somebody get this harness off my hands so I can get another one!!

King Tut · · Citrus Heights · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 200

Harness still available?

Harness is still around yes!

King Tut · · Citrus Heights · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 200

pm sent

Harness sold, everything is gone, thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply