Mountain Project Logo

FS: TOTEM Cam

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440

I received a new batch of Totem and Nuco (Basic).

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Marc is a solid seller.  I just want to reinforce what I've already stated because he delivers a quality product in a timely manner.  I couldn't find new Totem Basics anywhere(overseas included), and he delivered in a few days.  The Totem shortage is a thing of the past thanks to Marco.

Nathan Sollenberger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'll add my experience ordering a set of totem cams from Marco:

Marco was always quick to respond via email, and forthcoming with information. It took a week between order confirmation and shipping confirmation/tracking code, then shipped from China (Kailas distributes from there) to US in one week. I don't blame Marco for the delay, given the apparent demand for these units. Overall he was great to work with.

The cams themselves seem to be the real deal. Climbed with them today, didn't take any falls on them but weighted a few pieces with no unpleasant surprises.

Kevin L · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 5

Got my cam super fast! Thanks!

Snah Ntrm · · Seattle · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Do you have a blue basic available still? 

Hans Martin wrote:

Do you have a blue basic available still? 

I'm now out of stock for the blue Nuco (basic). Should be available in 2 or 3 weeks 

Andrew Mayer · · Driggs, ID · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 131
Marc-Olivier Chabot wrote:

I'm now out of stock for the blue Nuco (basic). Should be available in 2 or 3 weeks 

I would also like a blue Nuco cam.  Can I order/confirm now or wait til you have more?

Andrew Mayer wrote:

I would also like a blue Nuco cam.  Can I order/confirm now or wait til you have more?

It's up to you. You can paid now but you will have to wait in August when I will be in stock. I can simply advise you when the blue is available.

Andrew Mayer · · Driggs, ID · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 131

It's up to you. You can paid now but you will have to wait in August when I will be in stock. I can simply advise you when the blue is available.

Ok.  i will be in touch towards the end of july.

LRL · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

Would any of the basics would act as ~doubles for the 0.3 and 0.4 BD C4s. 

LRL wrote:

Would any of the basics would act as ~doubles for the 0.3 and 0.4 BD C4s. 

C4 are double axel cam. Each double axel cam have a better range than single axels but are more heavy. The Totem cam are the only one single axel cam with the range of a double axel cam.

C4 range size 0.3 = 13.8-23.4 mm, size 0.4 = 15.5-26.7 mm 

Nuco (basic) blue = 12.5-17.5 mm, green = 13.6-21.4 mm, yellow = 16.6-26.1 mm and red = 19.9-31.6 mm

So for the range green and yellow Nuco are close to the C4 .3 and .4 If you really want more range take a look on the Totem blue = 13.8-22.5 mm and yellow = 17.0-27.7 mm. You can also look for DMM Dragon size 00 = 13-21 mm and size 0 = 16-25 mm and of course her Black Diamond little brother X4 sixe 0.3 = 12.4-21.2 mm and size 0.4 = 15.5-26.6 mm.

H Lue · · Leavenworth, WA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10

C4 are double axel cam. Each double axel cam have a better range than single axels but are more heavy. The Totem cam are the only one single axel cam with the range of a double axel cam.

C4 range size 0.3 = 13.8-23.4 mm, size 0.4 = 15.5-26.7 mm 

Nuco (basic) blue = 12.5-17.5 mm, green = 13.6-21.4 mm, yellow = 16.6-26.1 mm and red = 19.9-31.6 mm

So for the range green and yellow Nuco are close to the C4 .3 and .4 If you really want more range take a look on the Totem blue = 13.8-22.5 mm and yellow = 17.0-27.7 mm. You can also look for DMM Dragon size 00 = 13-21 mm and size 0 = 16-25 mm and of course her Black Diamond little brother X4 sixe 0.3 = 12.4-21.2 mm and size 0.4 = 15.5-26.6 mm.

You may be the most helpful seller on here. 

Hector Luevano wrote:

You may be the most helpful seller on here. 

I like to give honest answer and share my opinions or knowlege. Unfortunately I have sometime not even a simple thanks as reward. Hopefully most guys appreciate. I'm glad you give me a feedback.

Jacob Walsh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Bump for a great seller. Ordered some cams and Marco was awesome about everything! Definitely will be buying more gear from him in the future.

Mark · · Seattle · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Do you have the green and blue totem basics?

Mark wrote:

Do you have the green and blue totem basics?

No. I should be in stock August 7.

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 1

Hi Marco, will you also have orange Totems? 

fuzzy muzzle wrote:

Hi Marco, will you also have orange Totems? 

Should be available in 2018.

Adal Bermann · · San Diego, CA · Joined May 2014 · Points: 424

Yep Marc-Olivier delivered as promised.

Mark · · Seattle · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

No. I should be in stock August 7.

Hello Marc-Oliver. Did you end up getting the green and blue totem basics back in stock?

Thank you!

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started