FS: Totem Cams, Basic cams (Nuco) and nuts

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

All items are by Kailas. Visit kailasgear.com for more info. Please don't try to bargain price. Please add 3% if you use paypal business transaction. Shipping is include. Please paid me in US$ except if you are Canadian, I thing you need a PC. If you used your phone it will exchange your US$ to CN$. The paypal exchange fee is to high. If you exchange it in CN$ I will refund you until you paid in US$ except for Canadian customer. Thank you.

Totem Cam by Kailas (made in Spain) suggest retail at 109$ each at kailasgear.com. My price inculde shipping to USA and Canada: buy one or 2 cams of any size for 84$ each, 3 or 4 cams for 83$ each and 5 cams (exemple: a full set) for 81$ each. Take 6 or more for 78$ each cam (780$ for 2 sets or 10 cams and still free shipping). Some of you ask what is the difference between Totem by Kailas and Totem by Totem, They are exactly the same. Build at the same places by the same guys.

Nuco Cam (same as Basic Totem, build at the same places by the same guys.) by Kailas. visit kailasgear.com for more info. Suggest retail 89$ at kailasgear.com. My price: 71$ each. Take 4 to 6 cams for 70$ each. 7 cams or more for 65$ each. Colors available are blue, green, yellow and red (4 cams) for regular and green/yellow, yellow/red (2 cams) for the hybrid (offset).

Emery Nuts by Kailas (10 nuts set) suggest retail at 89$. More info at kailasgear.com. My price: 69$

Lou Cerutti · · Carlsbad, California · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 129

I'd like a blue 

Lou Cerutti wrote:

I'd like a blue 

You can paypal 84$US to marcolivierchabot@hotmail.com. Please do not exchange it to Canadian dollars. Add$ 3$ if you choose business transaction. Put your address in the paypal comment and what you want (blue Totem). Thank you.

Caz Drach · · Sugarhouse, UT · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 0

Marco is great... Got my stuff just as described... definitely would do business again!

Tomily ma · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 290

Ditto. Just got a blue totem I the mail today!! Thanks!!

Thank you guys for the feedback.

David Kerkeslager · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 30

It seems like the hard-to-find ones are the black ones. Will you have any of those in stock any time soon?

David Kerkeslager wrote:

It seems like the hard-to-find ones are the black ones. Will you have any of those in stock any time soon?

Unfortunately kailas cannot sell the black and the biggest orange until 2018. Your best bet is to buy black from UK store and all others from me. 

Did you just want the black? I can help you find a deal in UK.

David Kerkeslager · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 30
Marc-Olivier Chabot wrote:

Did you just want the black? I can help you find a deal in UK.

Yeah, I've got full doubles from blue to orange. But they'd have to ship to the US for a reasonable price.

Ryan M Moore · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

Got the totem I ordered quickly, good seller.

Ryan M Moore · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

I feel like people are put off by the Kailas brand. I have both a Kailas and a totem, they are literally the exact same cam. The booklet comes with the exact same pictures. It's like camp vs trango ball nuts. 

I also expect a discount Marco for this endorsement on the next one I order. Haha

Just waiting for my wife to buy some stuff we don't need so I don't feel guilty. 

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Got my cams, bump for great seller. 

Ryan M Moore wrote:

I feel like people are put off by the Kailas brand. I have both a Kailas and a totem, they are literally the exact same cam. The booklet comes with the exact same pictures. It's like camp vs trango ball nuts. 

I also expect a discount Marco for this endorsement on the next one I order. Haha

Just waiting for my wife to buy some stuff we don't need so I don't feel guilty. 

Nice one. Thank you for your feedback. Both cams are made at the same place by the same guys. They took one cam and put a Kailas logo and the next one they put a Totem logo. That's it.

bump

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

How much do the non hybrid basics go for?  Possibly interested in buying all 4 sizes.

edit: never mind, I saw the other paragraph under the photos.  So all 4 of the regular basics would be $285 after the 3% fee and shipping included correct?

Mark L wrote:

How much do the non hybrid basics go for?  Possibly interested in buying all 4 sizes.

edit: never mind, I saw the other paragraph under the photos.  So all 4 of the regular basics would be $285 after the 3% fee and shipping included correct?

That's correct, after the 3% the price is 285$.

I received today this good load. For buyers that was waiting a color your order will be dispatch Friday. Sale goes crazy since the last 2 days. Thank you for your patience. As usual I will send email when the order is ship. NUCO (Basic) and more TOTEM next week. Thank you again.

I received today a new batch of Nuco (Basic) and Totem. Orders will be ship today or tomorrow I will send an email to each of you that was waiting for the cams. Thank guys.

jason.cre · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hey Marc are you buying these from Kailas on a pro deal for 50% off and then slanging them at a jacked up price?  Thats bad karma.  And probably should be against forum rules.

Jake wander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 5
jason.cre wrote:

Hey Marc are you buying these from Kailas on a pro deal for 50% off and then slanging them at a jacked up price?  Thats bad karma.  And probably should be against forum rules.

marc is just a cop from canada who purchased too much gear and wants to sell some of it. didnt you read his original post ;)

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0
jason.cre wrote:

Marc's awesome...but I'm sure he'll reply. He's toying around w starting a web store. Personally I thinks it's fine if some broke ass climber sells gear they were comped or purchased on a pro deal...dirtbag's gotta eat and put gas in the hooptie.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply