Mountain Project Logo

New England partners June 2017

Original Post
Glenn Swanson · · Kittery, ME · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all. Will be based out of Southern Maine beginning this weekend-July 4 and have a lot of flexibility in my schedule (mid week included) Looking for climbing partners (sport or trad). I'm typically good for a 5.10 sport and 5.9 trad lead, follow anything within reason. Got a single rack to 3 and a rope. Feel free to reach out!

glenn

Weifei Zheng · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I am traveling to Maine for fun but wanted to check out some climbing at Arcadia. If you're free May 31 or June 2 sometime and need a partner let me know. I'm also up to 5.10 for sports climbing.

Glenn Swanson · · Kittery, ME · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Weifei,

I have some commitments in Southern Maine on those dates - unfortunately I won't be able to make it to Acadia for any climbing. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather stays dry! I recommend checking out Alpenglow in Bar Harbor - they might know of some folks looking to climb!

Glenn

Chris Oleson · · Santiago, Chile · Joined May 2011 · Points: 713

Hi Glenn,

I'm looking to plan a few days in Acadia sometime between June 26 and July 10.  Not sure of my exact plans yet, I will be driving up from DC and may try to climb along the way.  I can let you know when my plans are more firmed up.  I lead at roughly your grades.  

Cheers, Chris 

Tyler Neville · · Northfield, VT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 10

Hey all, I live in Bar Harbor and am always looking for partners! I don't have a ton of outdoor experience, but really looking to learn! 

Best, Tyler

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply