Tahoe (esp. lovers leap) or Eastern Sierras - 5/30 to 6/2

Original Post
Shayna H · · Culver City, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 35

I'll be spending Memorial Day weekend in Tahoe, and then slowly making my way back down to LA the following week. Looking for partners in/around Tahoe, or anywhere along the way down! I'm especially interested in Lover's Leap or the Lone Pine area. Can lead 5.8s, follow 10s, and have a single rack, 60m, lots of draws and slings. Hoping to do mostly trad, and am happy to belay you on harder projects.

Mike Ferrell · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

Hey Shayna,

Are you interested in climbing over the weekend? I'll be in Tahoe and looking for a partner 27th-29th :)

Clay Thomas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 45

I'll be there Thursday and Friday if you're there early!

Shayna H · · Culver City, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 35

Sorry, I've already got a partner for the weekend! 

bmorris · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 0

I'm planning on being in Lover's for the Day on Saturday if anyone needs a partner.

Lindsey Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 50

Hi -- if anyone wants to climb at the Leap this Mon/Tue/Wed, hit me up! I've got a double rack, I like easy/moderate multipitch and weekday climbing. cheers!

Ron Kirby · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2007 · Points: 0

Hey Lindsey, I am in south shore till June 1st and would be up for the leap any day mon, tues or weds.   Got a full rack and new rope too and a car so just let me know, cheers ron #nine 71 two 19 3485.  

Taylor Lapeyre · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 155

bmorris, still need a partner? Looking for someone to climb with this weekend!

James C · · Seattle, Washington · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 8

I'll be in the eastern Sierra those days. Bishop-lone pine. I'd  love to hit up Pine Creek. I lead 5.7, follow 5.9, would like to try a 5.10a. Text 310 200 5682

Nick D'Hulster · · California · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hey I'll be driving through tomorrow and thursday and would love to get on some moderate classics- have plenty of gear and ropes. Let me know 19045538571

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply