Help

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Molly Wicker · · Florida · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Climbers, 

My family and I are visiting Colorado next week. We are going to spend our first day at Garden of the Gods. I am taking my brother on his first outdoor boulder adventure. He has only climbed a few time before. So I am hoping to get him some shoes before we leave FL. 

But.........

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with crash pads and or wants a bouldering partner? 

We are staying in La Veta, CO for the rest of the trip. So If anyone knows where a good bouldering spot is near there or where I can rent pads, please message me. 

chris murphy · · Centennial Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 20

I think cityrock or one of the other local gyms have some pads to rent, also do be aware garden of the gods isn't really climbable after wet weather. Also if you use chalk you need to stop by the park office and get their colored chalk. lots of options on the front range for climbing. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply