JUNE/JULY: Mt. Rainier/Adams/Baker

Original Post
Little Red · · Seattle, WA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everybody, I'm itching to get out and climb my favorite local volcanoes. It would be great to have some friendly partners to share in the experience. About me: I have climbed Mt. Rainier from the DC and Emmons routes and climbed Mt. Adams a few times from the standard south route. I haven't been up Mt. Baker so that's definitely high on my list. I have all the necessary glacier equipment and a good rope. 

I have a very flexible schedule this summer as I transition over to a new job, so please reply and we'll set something up!

Colleen Baird · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm looking for someone to climb hood with on thurs if weather/avy conditions are okay... let me know if you're interested in that

Zach Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Have climbed Mt. Shasta/Shuksan and eager to Rainier/Baker! Have all the needed gear except the rope.

Tim McMillin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm from Michigan and was thinking about climbing Baker at the end of August. As you said, it's high on my list also. I've never climbed Baker. 2 years ago I climbed Rainier. I have all the gear needed for a climb. Feel free the add me on facebook or instagram: Tim McMillin

Kasey McGrady · · East Greenbush, NY · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 75

Im also looking to get some laps on Rainier, Baker and Adams but wanting to tick off the North side classics like Liberty Ridge, North Ridge on Baker and Adams Glacier around the end of June all in one shot. Ive been on all of them many times but always the standard Routes.  Let me know if you want to go for it.

Erika0037 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey all - I will be in the area in the next few days, and looking to find a partner for any and all the cascade volcanoes. I've done Shasta and taken mountaineer courses in the Canadian Rockies. My schedule is wide open, just a travelling soul looking for some amazing experiences to share with other fellow mountain lovers!!

Jen G. · · Eagle River · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 140

I'm in town July 2-7. Would love to do Adams, Hood, Hellens, Glacier Pk or Shasta.  Lots of experience with glacier travel/crevasse rescue in Alaska and Washington. Can send my climbing resume if you would like.  Hit me up to do some climbing! 

Sandy The adventurer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 30

Hello, Adams is on my list for June 9th weekend. June 9th is also a full moon night with strawberry moon. Would like to do Adams in a day starting at midnight or so. Any interests ?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply