Looking for Midweek/Weekend Partners in CT and New England

Original Post
Morgan Patterson · · CT · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 8,332

No job at the moment... lots of rain out there... but still looking to get out mid-week and weekends when its not raining. 

Mostly looking for trad and sport at this point but would also boulder if temps are low... happy to have someone join me on some projects to work/bolt or just as happy messing around on some classics or random obscure lines. Open to driving to MA, VT, and NH.

Cheers, 

Morgan

Anne Peale · · Williamstown, MA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

I'm new to the far edge of Western Mass and would be glad to get out -- prefer trad when I can get it, but I like sport too. Only free weekends, unfortunately (maybe Farley after work - at an hour and a quarter away it's my closest decent crag), but give me a shout if you're needing a partner!

Alexandra Reider · · Lancaster, PA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

I'm doing some traveling through the states and I'm free everyday of week. I'll be in VT/Deer leap 6/7-6/13, NH/Rumney 6/14-6/20, Maine/Acadia 6/21-6/27, Mass/ Lynn Woods 6/28-7/5, and CT/Trap Rocks 7/6-7/15. I'm traveling with my dog. I climb trad/sport. Most of these areas are new to me so I'd enjoy having a partner! 

john warburton · · meredith new hampshire · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hi i am looking to climb at Rumney over the weekend before i return to the UK.

Drop me aline if you are free thanks John.

Michael Schneider · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 85

?. 

Chris Duca · · Havertown, PA · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 1,955

Hey all!  I'm looking for a partner July 5th thru the 8th.  I'm based out of central Maine every summer, but I'm game for anywhere in New England.  

Lizette C · · New Haven, CT · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I recently moved out to New Haven, CT from Virginia and am looking for some solid regular climbing partners. Shoot me a message if you're interested in getting out and doing some weekend trips (either in the area or elsewhere in New England--I have a reliable car and gear for sport climbing!)

Mitchell Joseph · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey everyone! I'm in Litchfield, CT love to climb everything, trad, sport, and bouldering. Got my own gear and a car, so I can meet up just about anywhere! Feel free to hit me up, I'm available every weekend and most weekdays too.

Hayley Janssen · · West Hartford, CT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey there! I live in West Hartford and am looking for a partner for the gym or outside. I have a rope and gear, I'm available weekdays and Saturdays!

Lovey Harwood · · MA · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 215

Can pretty much get out to climb every weekend and able to climb weekdays as well (with advanced notice). I have seconded/followed different lead climbers for 4 consecutive years now on both rock and ice. Started leading both ice and trad a couple of years ago. Have my own ice & trad gear, ropes.

Brian · · North Kingstown, RI · Joined Sep 2001 · Points: 465

Anyone want to get out tomorrow (6/19)  or Thursday (6/20) to climb sport in CT?   Weather looking best for Thursday.

Lovey Harwood · · MA · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 215
Brian wrote:

Anyone want to get out tomorrow (6/19)  or Thursday (6/20) to climb sport in CT?   Weather looking best for Thursday.

Hey Brian, wish I could! I've got family visiting from Hawaii and we're taking them out to eat Maine Lobsters! Thursday I've already got plans to climb...setting up a TR for my friend who wants to try outdoor climbing. Hope to climb with you soon! Next week looks good if you want, you've got my email so just drop me a line if you want to meet up.

Andy W · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 30

Hi all, I'll be in Portsmouth, NH 6/25-26 and am looking for a partner to climb with. I climb mostly trad at home (CO) leading up to 5.9, up to 10s if following or leading sport. I'm open to climbing anything! I have a single rack and 40m rope with me, but only a bicycle for transportation... I would be happy to pay for gas and beers to a partner that can pick me up. I like to give and receive an attentive belay, and safety is first. Not about how many pitches or hard of grade I can climb, I just like to get out on the rock and have fun. PM if interested. Cheers!

Hayley Janssen · · West Hartford, CT · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0
Brian wrote:

Hey! Thursday I could join you if you're still looking for a partner.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply