Mountain Project Logo

Maine and NH partners month of June

Original Post
Glenn Swanson · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 10

Hey all. Will be based out of Southern Maine beginning this weekend-July 4 and have a lot of flexibility in my schedule. Looking for climbing partners (sport or trad). I'm typically good for a 5.10 sport and 5.9 trad lead, follow anything within reason. Got a single rack to 3 and a rope. Feel free to reach out!

glenn 

Nick Brennan · · PNW · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 110

I have some time off after June 15 and would like to meet up with someone who is familiar with quality gear climbs in the NE. (I'm new to the area). I have a pretty big desert style rack, ropes, and sport draws. I'm in southern NH. 

a p · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

I'm visiting for a month from CO (starting on the 13th) and psyched to climb, particularly at shagg crag and Rumney. Mostly trying sport climbs in the 5.12 range, but happy to do whatever. Looking mostly at weekends.

Let me know if you want to meet up!

Alexandra Reider · · Lancaster, PA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

I'll be in Rumney June 13-20th and Acadia from the 21-27th. I'm down to climb! Both areas are new to me so I don't know the areas well. I'm traveling with my dog too. Sport/Trad, have my own gear, same grades as well. Would love to meet up!

Ameera Abdelaziz · · Venice, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

Hi! I am thinking to go to rumney June 5-20, climbing around the same grades. I'd be excited to meet up to climb.

Nick Brennan · · PNW · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 110

I'm looking for a Rumney partner Friday (for sure) and maybe Saturday. Down for whatever 5.9-12. 

Rosalieva · · southshore MA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 5

Anyone want to go to Farley 6/2 tomorrow am?

Evan Alter · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 121

Hey, I'm currently in Acadia and want to climb tomorrow (Sat, 6/3). I'd be willing to drive over to NH if someone wants to meet up. I lead sport up to 5.10 and easy trad.

A Phl · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Anyone in the Brunswick area interested in visiting Shagg this weekend?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

North Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Maine and NH partners month of June"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started