Mountain Project Logo

Climbing partners - French's Dome, Smith Rock, Ozone, Broughton.

Original Post
Matt Pennock · · Portland, OR · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 441

Hallo. I have all the gear, experience, beta, and, time. I'm a good partner---I climb on nice new ropes, and make nice safe anchors. 

You supply the wheels.....

I'm conveniently located in outer NE portland.

NatejWeber · · Vancouver, WA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Matt, 

you free for a few hrs After 3ish Thurs 5/25? I work near the airport and can pick you up in the afternoon? Let me know. 

Nate

503-548-7353

Logan Vilas · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey are yall going climbing?

Im a noob with a bit of gym toproping, and a lot of book learning. I've got a good bit of equip all new and barely used.

In a gym I climb 8's or 9's np. Once I get into the 10's I have to depend on the rope a bit. If nothing else I can belay with my atc or grigri for some experiance.

Logan

Pitch Junkie · · Portland · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 15

Hey Matt,

Looking for a partner out here in NE Portland for Smith, Ozone, and a few other crags. Would like to head out this weekend to smith if you're up for it. 971.407.8879

Mo

Chris Kisio · · Beaverton · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 10

Hey all, If anyone is looking for a full time partner, I'm available Friday, Saturdays and most Sundays. I have all gear. Single trad rack, draws, good ropes and lead up to 5.10b sport, and looking to get more into placing gear. But have lead up to 5.8 trad. Just really looking for a solid partner that wants to get out this summer. Please let me know if anyone is interested, I live in Beaverton area and have wheels. Chris. 530.414.3134

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 290
Chris Kisio wrote:

Hey all, If anyone is looking for a full time partner, I'm available Friday, Saturdays and most Sundays. I have all gear. Single trad rack, draws, good ropes and lead up to 5.10b sport, and looking to get more into placing gear. But have lead up to 5.8 trad. Just really looking for a solid partner that wants to get out this summer. Please let me know if anyone is interested, I live in Beaverton area and have wheels. Chris. 530.414.3134

Is 530 correct??

Chris Kisio · · Beaverton · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 10
Old lady H wrote:

Is 530 correct??

Yes 530 is correct. I have a Lake Tahoe area code. 530.414.3134

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply