Mountain Project Logo

Climbing in Switzerland and Croatia July 2017

Original Post
Anouk Erni · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 95

I will be in Switzerland from July 1st to July 9th, then in Croatia until the 15th.  Then I have 3 extra days in Europe before flying back to the US.  My climbing partner got injured and can't join me so I'm now looking for someone to join me climbing either in the area of Chamonix, Zermatt, or Via Bregaglia area. I'm aiming to do long moderate alpine climbs and maybe throw in some ski mountaineering.  In Croatia I'll be staying in Hvar next to the sport climbing area there.  Looking for partners for any or all of these areas.  I am on the AMGA alpine guide track and have experience in the alpine.

Laurel Arndt · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 35

If you can stay a few extra days in Switzerland, i could be that partner. I am mtn biking from Cham to Zermatt and fininsh in  Zermat on the 9th.  i am staying there till the 14th and looking for a rock/alpine partner. If you can accommodate and are interested drop me a line. I lead 5.11 sport and 5.9 trad. Hvve ice climbed and mountaineering all of the Europe and US

Elias Ayyoub · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I will be in Switzerland from July 1st to July the 5th and would be ready to link up for some alpine climbs. Let me know if you are still free and available. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Climbing in Switzerland and Croatia July 2017"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started