Yosemite Local Climbing Partners for the Summer

Original Post
Clark Hollenberg · · Portland, OR · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 10

Hello,

I'm working for the park this summer and living in El Portal.

Looking for partners to climb before or after work and on weekdays.

Lead up to 5.10 on gear and looking to push myself.  Have some Big wall experience and interested in that as well.

Clark

5032seven73750

Jacob Bretz · · Chicago, Illinois · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Clark,

I'm working this summer in Yosemite as well, in Wawona/Big Trees. I've never Trad climbed but have some experience outside and am extremely interested in learning (and buying you a beer). 

I'll shoot you a text too, so you have my number.

Best,

Jacob

mulderinmoab · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 55

Hi!

Just arrived from Utah and would love to climb ASAP. I've got a full rack (with doubles of most) let's climb. I'm free Friday and Saturday!

Jeffrey Brown · · San Diego, CA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Clark,

i'm looking for a partner Monday June 12-weds June 14. I'm interested in longer moderate routes like West face of Leaning Tower, South Face of Washington Column, Royal Arches, Steck-Salathe. full rack of doubles thru 4.  

Feel free to call 619.227.2701 or email jb@tallgrasspictures.com

Jeffrey

Luke Sheffer · · Yosemite Valley, CA · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I'll be working at Yosemite Valley lodge all summer and looking for a partner as well. Same grade range and goals as you. I start working June 19. 

Anytime after that contact me at 626 590 6297

Linda V · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm going to be in Yosemite from June 21-24th. I'm down for anything. I've have experience with sport multi-pitch. I'm from the southeast (red river gorge), and sport climb 5.11 and boulder v5. I don't know how that will translate onto granite. I also like 5.8/5.9 Offwidth. Feel free to PM me, or email me at chindaloo@gmail.com.

Nick Lozica · · Berkeley, California · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Want to climb on Monday and Tuesday of this week.

Soulless Ginger · · San bernardino · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 0

live in the valley will be here till October shoot me a message and I can give you my number....currently pushing into the 11s on lead.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply