Moving to Colorado, wanting climbing roommates

Original Post
Meagan Carper · · Boulder, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 25

I posted a few days ago but thought I might post again to see if I get more response!

I'm moving to Colorado in the next couple weeks and needing to find a place to live! I'm a 21 year old female that just recently found an extreme love of climbing and basically climbs every day. I'm obsessed with desert towers, granite crack, mountaineering, ice climbing, all things and everything outdoor related. I would love to live with roommates that climb so I have some built in partners as soon as I get there. 

If you're needing a roommate in the Boulder/ Golden/ Denver area please let me know! 

jwlyon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Meagan. I'm moving back to CO next week and will be looking for climbing partners since I plan on being funemployeed when I get back initially. I prefer trad, but love sport too. 

Sean Cunningham · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Meagan.  I live in Golden currently.  Looking for a new place preferably in Golden.  Roommates are kind of a drag currently so having a climbing roommate would be great.  My number is 720-236-7830.  Text or call and we could discuss further.  

willbur247 · · Denver CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Meagan..I live in a house in Denver now with 4 other climbers. Our lease ends in July, a few of us are looking to sign back on, we may have a room available, but it might be going to someone else also. Either way if you're looking for climbing partners let me know! Good luck!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply