Durango: Social Media Marketing Job Opening

Original Post
Fritz N. · · Durango, CO · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 110

Zuke's is hiring a Social Media & Community Manager! Details at https://www.zukes.com/careers . If you apply, also send your resume to me at customerservice at zukes dot com and I'll push it in-house.

Durango has an impressive amount of varied, four-season cragging and is within daytripping distance of Wingate.

Other benefits include prodeals, bringing your dog to work, organic snacks, flexible schedule and vanlife-compatible office.

Steven Groetken · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 390

Thanks Fritz, I am interested. The page did not list benefits or pay, which I assume is negotiable. Is health insurance included?

Affirmative. Fair warning: expect to pay out the nose (and every other orifice) for housing in Durango.

Andrew Krajnik · · Plainfield, IL · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 250

Out of curiosity, what does a "vanlife-compatible office" entail? Free overnight parking, and shower facilities? (I'm just genuinely curious.)

... and a kitchen!

Steven Groetken · · Durango, CO · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 390
Fritz N. wrote:

Affirmative. Fair warning: expect to pay out the nose (and every other orifice) for housing in Durango.

I own a house in Durango West, but that van life sure does sound sweet! Thanks for posting. I'll update my resume and forward.

Bump for potential climbing partner coworkers.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply