Need Partners all over SoCal

Original Post
Taleen Kennedy · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Hey! I just moved to LA near Malibu Creek. I need partners! For anything and anywhere, and my schedule is quite free and flexible till mid June. Echo and Malibu are the closest spots to me, but I also love Joshua Tree and Tahquitz. I don't have a gym membership, but might get one at Boulderdash if anyone would like to rope up! Would be stoked to check out other gyms as well :)

I'm pretty comfortable in 5.10s, but like to push myself in 11s (sometimesss harder if the stars have aligned and I'm feeling particularly psyched), I have a double rack to #4 with extras in fingers and smaller, a 70m and 60m, sport draws, and stoke! I'm also a great belayer.

Let's climb??

(818) 614 - 7825

Climbin Symon · · Ventura, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm in Ventura and have quite a bit of climbing stoke and love for the outdoors. Climb a similar grade as well. 

Hans Kegler · · Thousand Oaks · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 190

Lets go to malibu creek next week monday and so on and climb the planet of the apes rock it's good size with great climbing to start out on. I allso have a double rack for more fun. It  sounds like we are at about the same climbing level so it should be fun.........Hans

James Lindaman · · San Diego · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 20

Hey Taleen, I'm climbing similar grades living out of San Diego. I'm a big fan of Tahquitz, and looking to get up there this wknd, likely tmrw (Saturday). PM me if you're interested! 

eldorfy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

If you're around this weekend, I am trying to go climb some moderates at Echo and/or Malibu Creek.

Brian morin · · Simi Valley, CA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

My girlfriend was actually looking for another girl to go sport climbing with her today at Boulderdash. A group of us will climb down there sometimes like last night as also go outdoors for TR, sport and trad. Drop me a DM

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I'm in the OC for the summer but hoping to hit all the same spots as you. Let me know if you ever need a partner

Jason Gaffney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi!  Looking to get back on the rock this summer.  Variable schedule, would like to dodge weekend crowds if possible.

Prefer trad but happy to clip bolts as well.  Eager to get off the deck.  Probably climb a little easier than you but will pick grades back up quickly I am sure.

Have triple or quadruple cam set, 60m, etc.

Maybe something next week?

Cheers- jason

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply