Looking for Partners near Colorado Springs for climbing until the end of June

Original Post
Kevin Deininger · · Arvada, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hi All!

I'm moving to Colorado Springs this weekend and I'm hoping to meet some climbing partners in the Springs and do some great climbs in the next 6 weeks.  I've lived in Denver for the past 8 years but will be in the Springs for the next 6 weeks for a work contract (free temporary here housing woohoo!).

I like to sport climb in the 5.10s but will climb with any level.  I have a strong chance of on-sighting the low 10s and I can complete routes in the upper 10s with a take or two.  Of course I'm always looking for a great 5.11a to project and push my limit.  I'm also happy to follow on trad!  I have all of the gear - rope, draws, etc. for sport climbing.  However I've been climbing Limestone in Thailand, Vietnam, and Laos for the past 3 months, so no doubt it will take a few days of climbing to get used to the local rock again.  I volunteered as a rock climbing guide in Vietnam, so safety is a priority for me, and I'm happy to climb with nearly all levels, though some outdoor experience is preferred.

Send me a message here, or better yet, text me 303-564-2742.

Happy Climbing!

-Kevin

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply