Seeking Smith Rock Climbing Partner

Original Post
aaronsrf Koch · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 0

I'm headed to Smith this weekend (May20-21) and looking for folks to climb with.  I lead 5.9 and can follow 5.10c.  Would love to do some multi pitch stuff!

Chris Maher · · Englewood, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 5

I'll be there tomorrow for a few days. I'll be staying in the campground and driving a white Toyota RAV4 with Idaho plates and a Yakima cargo box on the roof and mountain bike on the back. I lead into the 11's on sport. Also interested in multi-pitch. Email cbmpfi@gmail.com or call 208-773-3831.

aaronsrf Koch · · Portland, OR · Joined Dec 2006 · Points: 0

Nice!  Looking forward to climbing with you guys.  I'll be there Sat/Sunday. Silver Toyota pickup. My number is (541)647-0732.

Cody Nottingham · · Avon, CO · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 5

Hey there, headed out to smith myself with a buddy this weekend. Feel free to message me if you need any catch. We are single pitch climbers, looking to get on our first multipitch. I'm 5.9 leader and he is 5.10 leader. I'm sure you're looking for a multipitch competent partner but if anyone wants to teach one/both of us a bit of multipitch it would be appreciated! 

Ill be be in a silver jeep with CO plates and a bike on top and a bent ass Yakima rack because I'm an idiot and ran it into an awning...

Anyways everyone have fun and be safe this weekend! See ya out there. 

Cheers 

cody 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply