Mountain Project Logo

FS: Price Reduced--Metolius and Rock Empire Cams

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Logan Peterson · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 30

The four cams on the right remain

$87  takes all 4 shipped

Metolius Mastercams 1 and 2 SOLD, Metolius Powercam 3, and Rock Empire Robots 1, 2, and 3. 

PMs will generally get to me before posts.

If I must split, I'll take $25 for 1, $45 for 2, $63 for 3--before shipping. I'll ship CONUS Priority for $8, so we'll both fare better if you buy multiples. 

Available for local pickup in Santa Fe or nearby crags.

Robot Cams #1,2, and 3. Lobes are in good shape and slings look great. I can't find a manufacture date for these, but the dyneema looks youthful to me. If you're in the know and want a number, just ask. These are rated to 15kN, and have fancy extendable slings! 

If you aren't familiar with the placement range for Robots, here are some side-by-side shots with C4s for reference. Seems to me that, fully-retracted, the Robots 1, 2, and 3 approximate the C4 0.5, 0.75. and 1--with the Robots being perhaps a bit wider. However, the C4s give you more expansion range--which you'll pay good money for.

Jake Jarník · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Interested in the master cams, PMed

Sale Pending on the Mastercams.

Idaho Ian · · Pocatello, ID · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 5

I'll buy mastercam and powercam if buyer falls through

The Mastercams have sold. Powercam #3 and all three Robots are still available. 

Price reduced on remaining cams.

Bump.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply