Moving to Colorado/ need climbing roommates!!!

Original Post
Meagan Carper · · Boulder, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 25

Im moving to Colorado in the next couple weeks and needing to find a place to live! I'm a 21 year old female that just recently found an extreme love of climbing and basically climbs every day. I'm obsessed with desert towers, granite crack, mountaineering, ice climbing, all things and everything outdoor related. I would love to live with roommates that climb so I have some built in partners as soon as I get there. If you're needing a roommate in the Boulder/ golden/ Denver area please let me know! 

Paul Dreyer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

Hi Meagan,

Do you know about Avid4 Adventure?  We're a summer camp that gets kids outside climbing, paddling, biking, and loving the outdoors.  We still have a few instructor positions available - you can apply online at www.avid4.com/jobs.  And, we have literally hundreds of instructors - you could find roommates and climbing partners within the Avid4 Adventure community!

Let me know if you want more info - paul@avid4.com

paul

Brenna369 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2014 · Points: 10

Hey Meagan- are you still looking for a place?  I'm in southwest Longmont, 20mins to Boulder canyon, 25 to eldo and have a room for rent. 

PM me if you're interested to hear more. 

Jeff V · · Thornton, CO · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 0

If you're still looking for a roommate message me for details. Have a house in Lakewood. 15min from clear creek canyon. I climb there 2-3 days a week. Thanks

Casey Heidrich · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 5

Also have a room available August 1st, $925 in Boulder. PM me for details if you're interested!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply