Mountain Project Logo

Touring & Carving Skis: RMU La Cabra & Line Supernatural 86

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Luke Koppa · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 125

I now need a new computer much more than I need these skis, so I'm hoping to get them to someone who will use them more than I do. I'm in Fort Collins, so local pickup would be great but I am willing to ship. PM me for more pics or questions.

RMU La Cabra, 185cm. Light ski (about 1640g), 90mm underfoot. Rockered and tapered tip with full camber and sidecut to the tail. Overall good condition. Two core shots that are filled, both pictured. Some slight topsheet chipping. One mount on one ski, 2 on the other. I got these from a friend so I'm not sure on the mounts but I believe they were for some demo binding. Was thinking $150 shipped, but feel free to price police me.

Line Supernatural 86, 179 cm. Not much to say about this one. Some small and shallow scratches on the bases (largest one shown in picture). One mount for griffon demos. Was thinking $200 shipped. 

bump

ttt

Bump

Boissal · · Small Lake, UT · Joined Aug 2006 · Points: 1,315

Edit your description to remove skimo and light? 1640 g for 90 mm is heavy as shit...

Boissal wrote:

Edit your description to remove skimo and light? 1640 g for 90 mm is heavy as shit...

Yeah I was moreso going off RMU's marketing copy, back when the ski came out that's what they were preaching. But yeah, by today's standards it's on the heavier side of dedicated touring skis.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply