Mountain Project Logo

Lovers Leap or Donner Summit carpool on 5/26 from Bay Area

Original Post
Blurie . · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Hey everyone, I'm going to be in the North Bay and am hoping to get up to Tahoe to do some climbing on Friday 5/26. I'm car-less because I flew here but- I give a solid belay, have a double rack and lots of stoke for Tahoe granite. Solid up to 10a on gear and would love to work on some hard stuff as well. Happy to climb hard and fast, or just take it easy. Shoot me a message if you want to get out there and we could carpool from the bay!

JT Aupetit · · Rosamond, CA · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 115

Hey Ben, 

Double check the conditions at Donner, last weekend there was still quite a bit of snow (I just drove through, no climbing). Maybe Truckee locals can advise you...Leap should be clear

Mike Ferrell · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

Hey Ben,

Are you trying to climb on the 26th, or drive up on the 26th? I'd be down to drive up Friday night to climb Sat/Sun then drive back to the bay. Got a car and a starter rack- I'm just short on trad experience (looking to learn and stoked to follow up some long moderates). PM if you're interested!

Hey Mike, was hoping to climb Friday. I've got partners lined up Saturday Sunday already unfortunately. 

Markus Allgaier · · Eugene, OR · Joined May 2017 · Points: 15

Hey Mike,

I'm on vacation in the Tahoe area on that weekend and keen on climbing! Got some of my trad gear with me, I can lead up to 5.10, never did any multi-pitch though. PM me if you're interested!

Donner summit is good to go if anyone wants to head up Friday hit me up!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Lovers Leap or Donner Summit carpool on 5/26 fr…"

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.