Bishop - Lone Pine, May 16-31

Original Post
Lindsey Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 50

Hello! I'm off work the next two weeks and I'm looking for partners for the eastern Sierras-- ORG, Pine Creek, Alabama Hills ... but I'm open to really any place between Mammoth and Lone Pine and I realize finding shade/higher elevation will be important. Trad/sport/multipitch is great but I'm a pretty terrible boulderer :( I've been climbing out in Utah for a few years and I'm new to California climbing areas so I'd prefer to start out on easier grades, but I'm happy to give you the best belay on your own route. I don't have any particular objectives, just looking for fun, safe partners and hopefully long days of climbing. I appreciate any advice you have and if you are keen on climbing please PM me or text (937-901-1118). Cheers,

~Lindsey

Frank Pudding · · South El Monte, CA · Joined May 2013 · Points: 30

Hi Lindsey my girlfriend and I will be in the lone pine area on Memorial Day weekend if you'd like to climb with us you are more than welcome. 

Muscrat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 3,610

Hey L., what you interested in gradewise? Lengthwise? Stylewise? Lots to do on the eastside, not sure what you are looking for. Might be good for a few days. Pine creek is #1 on my list, so much great rock. You could spend a few days just here

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/psom-slab/106392769

JFMR is one of my faves, a little bit of everything. 

Lindsey Robinson · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 50

I really love crack climbing and long easy/moderate multipitch. But sport cragging is great too. I hesitate to claim a grade because it's a new crag for me, but I'd prefer to at least warm up on grades below 5.10 and go from there.

Acmesalute76 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 55

Hi Lindsey! I'm looking to climb in the ORG the next couple days and need a partner. Fairly new (just over a year) climber but SAFE. Also into some trad at pine creek when it gets hotter. Gradewise trying to break into 5.10 on sport and having fun on 5.8 trad. Have gear and 70m rope.  

PM me because I'm having issues proving I'm not a robot today. 

Jim

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply