WTB - Any Trad Pro

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
The Flying Dutchman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

Looking for any CHEAP pro to set up slack lines. If your cam has 'only been placed once' and you think it should sell at a $5 discount to new that is not what Im looking for. The gear I want is the 'O wow I can't believe I still have this gear lying around, it's so outdated I'll sell these cams for $10 each.' Life saving capability is of zero concern to me as I am setting up a 40 foot line over water, but need gear anchors on both sides. 

Nuts, Hexs, Tricam, Cams, whatever you have run it by me. 

Im looking for cams under $20 - nuts for $2-$3, Tricams for $5-$10

Tlock · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 0

Yah, I appreciate that honesty and clarity...  I have some 2 buck stoppers if u wish, contact me

The Flying Dutchman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 0

Thats exactly what Im looking for. Im looking for. How many and what sizes do you have. Im looking for BD size 6 and up. Where are you located as well?

Thanks

Mike

Barthenm86@gmail.com

Ryan M Moore · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

I have a #7 tricam with your name on it. 10$ + shipping.

Gunkiemike · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2009 · Points: 1,860

I have Tricams sizes 1 (I have 2 of these) and 2 (that's the red and purple one).  $2 each plus shipping and PP fees.  

Aaron Miller · · Santa Fe, NM · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 1,630

I have two pink tricams in amazing shape for $15, and a purple camalot double stem (works fine) for $15.  $7 to ship.

I also have tons of nuts, let me know what sizes you still need.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply