Mountain Project Logo

SCARPA PHANTOM TECH- size 46, $550 inc' shipping.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Colin Aina · · pawtucket, RI · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 50

Selling my Techs, in like new condition. Used only for limited ice climbing this past season and never used on rock or pavement.These are shockingly light compared to their predecessor.  Selling because my previous boots were extremely stiffer and want to go back that.

I will cover shipping costs up to $20. buyer pays the difference if more. I'm willing to meet up as well. 

stock Info as follows:

• You'll see them in the park at Ouray, sending big in Cody, and anywhere the temps plummet. For good reason, too—we love the sensitivity and low weight for steep ice and mixed pitches. Nothing lets you climb better than warm, dry feet. Quick lacing for a customized fit. The same materials as our Himalayan boot, the Phantom 8000—including a redesigned and more durable Flexseal® zipper closure--so you get warmth for extreme environments, but in a svelte, sensitive iteration for objectives demanding precision climbing. The Phantom Tech draws on modern technology to create our most versatile cold-weather boot, at 20% less weight than a traditional leather mountaineering boot.Gaiter: KNC Tech + S-Tech Fabric + Super Fabric with Outdry®
  • Shell: Cordura® + Aluminum + Primaloft®
  • Lining: Outdry® + Primaloft®
  • Insole: Carbon Fiber + EVA
  • Midsole: 2D EVA-MP
  • Sole: Vibram® Zero Gravity / Mont + MoreFlex
  • Last: NAG
  • Weight: 815g; 1lb 12.2oz (1/2 pair size 42)
  • Origin: Italy                                                                                                                                                        

I've dropped the price kids

You know you wanna

Sold

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started