Devils tower partner

Original Post
Jaredsup Suppo · · Donora · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner to get some climbs in at devils  tower I'm from Pittsburgh Pa travling for 3 months looking to relocate so I'm open any day beginning of June I climb around 5.11+ sport and 5.10 cracks only problem I don't have trad gear but can use my rope I have no problem buying you a case of beer or dinner for the hospitality cheers!!! Best to text me 724 554 9220 -Jared

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120
Jaredsup wrote:

Looking for a partner to get some climbs in at devils  tower I'm from Pittsburgh Pa travling for 3 months looking to relocate so I'm open any day beginning of June I climb around 5.11+ sport and 5.10 cracks only problem I don't have trad gear but can use my rope I have no problem buying you a case of beer or dinner for the hospitality cheers!!! Best to text me 724 554 9220 -Jared

Haha! Apparently you missed the "devil's tower June closure thread"

Have fun in your travels!

Best, OLH

simplyput · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0
Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120

Hey, if you mosey through Boise, hit me up for a catch, if you wish, to make up for this. :-)

Helen

My plan was to climb it in June on my way threw  then go back 4th of July and stay at the peak for fire works then come down afterwards but I read about it and don't really understand it but I'll respect the climbing community and won't climb it in June.OLH send me a text 7 2 4 5 5 4 9 2 2 0 and I'll send you one when I'm around 

Will buy beer or pizza 

Hobo Greg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 25
Jaredsup wrote:

My plan was to climb it in June on my way threw  then go back 4th of July and stay at the peak for fire works then come down afterwards but I read about it and don't really understand it but I'll respect the climbing community and won't climb it in June.OLH send me a text 7 2 4 5 5 4 9 2 2 0 and I'll send you one when I'm around 

Good on you for choosing not to climb. It's it even about respecting the climbing community but rather the first nation people's who have asked for the tower not to be climbed in June.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply