Log town quarry lisbon ohio partner needed

Original Post
Kyle Price · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for someone to doing some sport with at log town  quarrys.   i have all gear needed just need someone to trade belays.  Down to climb any grade.  My name is kyle my number is 3302070568. I normally  climb in wv but am in Youngstown ohio   for a bit this summer and its the closest  area to climb that i know of 

im down to climb during the evening during weekdays as well. not sure how the area is about night climbing. but i enjoy it when my days are busy and the weather is hot. anyone have info on such?

Ed Epp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Kyle, I live in Alliance and am also looking for a belay partner in the area. If the weather is good would you like to meet up next Sunday (21st). I also have gear and rope. Ed Epp

P.s. I'm also looking for a Seneca Rocks partner for Sunday the 28th. I have a sufficient trad rack.

Tom Thomas · · Pittsburgh · Joined Feb 2010 · Points: 1,425

I'm free weekdays after 2:30pm and can be at Lisbon by 3:45.  Just give me a heads up and I can meet you there. Tom T

Ed Epp · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Kyle and/or Tom. Weather is looking iffy for Sunday, but if there's a possibility of it being dry late morning-early afternoon and you want to put up some routes, I'm game.

Kyle Price · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

hey ed i havnt had a chance to get on here but i spoke with tom alittle and im trying to get out asap do you know how long rock takes to dry out there ? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply