Mountain Project Logo

SOLD!!!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Asuka Ota · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

My husband no longer climbs, and I have brand new pairs of Size 42 Climbing shoes to sell (and yes, he was a shoeaholic, using different pairs to boulder, sport and trad):

Five Ten HANGLE (Turquoise/Grey) EU 42, US 9 for $90 - SOLD

Evolv BANDIT (Red/Black) EU 42, US 9 $45

La Sportiva SOLUTION (White/Yellow) EU 42, US 9 for $120 - SOLD

Five Ten GRANDSTONE (Tan) EU 42, US 9 for $60 - SOLD

Shoes can shipped within the US with a shipping fee of $10, or be picked from me for fre if you happen to climb at PLANET GRANITE SUNNYVALE

I accept Paypal/Venmo/Cash. 

Thank you!

jmruckman12 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

I'm interested in the Hi-angles but have $0. Do you still climb? I have a pair of never climbed in 5.10s Anasazi VCS that may fit Sz 8.5. Willing to trade. Really wish I had the cash. Your shoes are quality, surprised there haven't been any comments...

Asuka Ota · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey. Thanks for your interest. I can give you a major discount, maybe? How is $40, and shipping depending on where you are? 

CampinDave · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 25

Hi Asuka, I sent you a message on the Hiangles

RussNadler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 160

Pm sent 

jmruckman12 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 0

Sorry Asuka, cash is a bit tight at the moment. I really appreciate the discount... under different circumstances I would be all over that deal. Good luck, looks like you've got some more people interested!  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply